cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heatlink Failure

mike737700
Community Member

Hi.  Like a few on this forum my Heatlink unit has failed.  I know the Heatlink has failed because the other Heatlinks, on the same electrical box, continue to operate. For those in the UK I have contacted Google help centre and they have organised a company called BOXT to call to my home and install a new Heatlink.  My question is has any other members experienced this service and are BOXT a safe company to allow into my home.  Thank you all in advance..

Mike

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Yes, I've seen many users need this type of service, and BOXT are a reputable company.

BOXT Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of boxt.co.uk

View Recommended Answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Yes, I've seen many users need this type of service, and BOXT are a reputable company.

BOXT Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of boxt.co.uk

mike737700
Community Member

Thank you David.   Appreciate the reply.  
mike

manojad
Community Member

Hi Mike, I am having the same problem, My heat link seems to be faulty.

I had the same issue with another nest thermostat and Boxt did a very good job of replacing the heatlink. I am however not able to recollect how I got help last time. 

How did you manage to to get help from google and organise boxt to come and fix it ? Would appreciate any links or phone numbers

Thanks, Manoj

JoandCo
Community Member

Hi there Manojad, I have same failure of Heatlink, did you find how to get Google to get BOXT to replace?  Cant find any help here other than this post.

manojad
Community Member

Yes, luckily for me, I got an email from Google that mentioned them noticing my heatlink failure with an link to setup and appointment for BOXT to visit and replace.

This happened after I took out my thermostat (The round display on the wall,  not the heat link) and charged it separately (any micro USB phone charger would work ). Looks like once it booted up and connected to nest servers it was able to notify nest of the error in my heatlink. 

They have come and replaced my heatlink since then.

Please check the mail box associated to your nest account and see if you have received a similar email ?