cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to reach someone in E-Mail since MAY!

jackee04
Community Member

This message has been bounced back to me numerous times and I have not been able to find who to send this to. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2022 3:52 PM
To: #; #; Nest Home Report
Subject: Problem with NEST thermostate

I had called about an issue with out NEST thermostat in LATE MAY.  I have been having a hard time trying to find an e-mail address to send this

We are still so annoyed by this I had to try again to write you about this. Next we will be going online to add a review, not a pleasant one.

We had not been using our thermostat because it was MAY -  not warm or cold but just perfect temperatures, windows open no air or heat on.

But when we went to use it we noticed it said it was off line for 10-15 days! We thought it was a WIFI connection issue so we googled anything

we could about this to try and fix it. Nothing seemed to work.

I also called NEST SUPPORT and talked to someone over the phone who had us do a lot of the same things we had tried. We were finally at

the point where the person at support was getting the info to send us a replacement. We were please with this since we only had the system

about 2 years and professionally installed.  At this point then they told me that our warranty had JUST EXPIRED. WHAT!  We were told since

we had a NEST PRO install this we had a 3 year warranty on this.  The call taker was not sure about this and suggested I find my paperwork

which I did. I relayed all the info I had and no one ever got back to us.

Here it is months later and we are still so annoyed about this I decided to send this letter in with the copy of the receipt which was suggested

We spent a good amount of money on this and it did not last. PLUS we had a NEST PROFESSIONAL install this who told us directly we should

have had a 3 year warranty on this item not 2. So we feel we should be sent a replacement or reimbursed some  money since we had to have

the same installer come out and REPLACE the unit that was not working.

Please look at my paperwork and let me know what you can do for us. This is not fair and I would like some answers. All the info is attached if

you need anything else please feel free to call me.

Thank you

JOHN LOOSBROCK

1 REPLY 1

jmmcnair13
Community Member

I have dealt with poor customer service like this before, and am sorry you have to deal with it. This is my recommendation:

Call back. Explain what's happening (I know how frustrating that is) and ask the agent you are on the lhone with to send you an email that you can respond to from their work email address.   Send your documents to them and do not get off the phone until they confirm they received your documents. Ask them when they expect to have an answer for you. If you have not heard back within 2 -3 business days of when they said they should have an answer, call back and ask to speak with a supervisor. That agent will try and keep you from a supervisor and  want to "see what I can do to fix the issue". You can tell them "with all due respect I have spoken with several other agents who have promised the same without results, and I need a supervisor to handle the situation". Good luck!