cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen with Worcester Bosch missing Hot Water Test

NickHLeamington
Community Member

Hi Team,

I'm trying to work out if my Thermostat 3rd Gen is correctly setup. This is my setup below (L to R) System Boiler, Heating, Hot water. When I tap Test from "Your System", I don't have an option to test Hot water, only Heating.

HeatingSetup.jpgHotWaterSetup.jpgSystem.jpgHeatTest.jpg

Can anyone with a similar configuration confirm if this looks OK? Is there simply no function to Test "Hot water"?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3

Frustratedddd
Bronze
Bronze

There is in the second picture!

Where it says on/off you need to click that and set as ''On/off'' and make sure it stays in that position. You don't want ''Not Connected'' . Yours looks correct.

The main screen, now press the dial, you should see a water droplet at about 1 o'clock. That's the hot water for boost, schedule etc.

Thanks F4d! I guess things are setup correct!

FWIW (for other Newbies) My other discovery was having to setup Heating & Hot water Schedules in Nest (App or home.nest.com) and then enable the Hot water Schedule on the Thermostat. Only found out when there was no hot water next morning!

Yes you look good to me, there are a few odd ones for us in the UK and system boilers.

Sadly Google are not the slightest bit interested in us in the UK, for example the remote sensors would be a God send, but they just refuse to activate the software that's in our thermostats already.

For such a good system, since Google have taken over we have gone backwards, bring back the Nest team.

Perhaps if enough users keep moaning about the remote sensors, they might just listen.