cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Thermostat WiFi Connection Issues

CliveHersham
Community Member

A couple of weeks ago my nest App on the phone did an update, ever since then I have not been able to connect to the WiFi.  I have rebooted the router twice, rebooted the Nest Thermostat numerous times even turned of the power supply and it still won't connect.

The Thermostat sits just above the router so are about 4ft apart.  My laptop, phone and tablet all connect to the WiFi with no Issues.

I have tried to connect the WiFi by doing a search on the Thermostat and have even tried typing in the network and the password but still nothing.

It is impossible to speak to someone from Google who now own Nest, I have been on their website and the trouble shooting just takes you round in circles.

I am now at a total loss as to what to do, I bought it just before Lock down 1 and had it installed 13 months ago so it is now out of warrantee.  These things are not cheap so am reluctant to buy another one so would appreciate it if anyone can help me with what I can do?? I am currently coming home to a cold flat every night as the heating doesn't come on until I get home, and I the app just keeps saying offline.

Please Help

0 REPLIES 0