cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest heat link wiring

Tickle39
Community Member

My current combi boiler heating control panel has  a 3 core wire coming from the fused spur with neutral, live and earth going to the correct terminals in the control panel, then there is a 2 core coming from the thermostat downstairs which has a black wire to terminal A, and red wire to terminal 4, the 5 core from the boiler has neutral, live, earth going to the corresponding terminals, then 2 black wires, one going to terminal A and the other to terminal 5.

Am I right in thinking when install the heat link I will remove the existing 2 core from the old thermostat and take the black wire from the boiler that is in terminal A and put that into terminal 2 on the heat link and the other black wire from terminal 5 into terminal 3 on the heat link?

3 REPLIES 3

Tickle39
Community Member

Just realised terminal 5 on the existing control is the common so that will go into terminal 2 on the nest and the black wire from boiler to terminal A will go into terminal 3 on the nest I think.

Karlosek
Community Member

Trochu se dívím, že se vám tu nikdo k těmto tématům nevyjadřuje! Osobně si myslím, že máte pravdu, podle vašeho vyjádření.n3znám zařízeni ktere mate, tudíž ani schéma zapojení. Ale elektricky chápu jak to nejspíš myslíte. Jsem s oboru elektro 25 let plus. Tak ať se daří a podaří! 

Tickle39
Community Member

Yep, wired in as I thought ad working perfectly 👌