cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest not heating at all

Kylie
Community Member

We just moved into this home with the nest thermostat and the heat will not come on… I tried to schedule the heating and researching what to do but I am so lost. Please help! 

5 REPLIES 5

Frustratedddd
Bronze
Bronze

First of all, does the heating come on when you turn the dial and call for heat? ie, when you turn the dial and it goes red does the heating come on?

Assuming you have the app:

Schedule is: Open the app - click thermostat - bottom of page click schedule - touch a day, you will see the screen expand - click add - touch the screen where you would like the setting, a orange dot will appear, adjust up/down for the temperature, left/right for the time - repeat for the settings you would like on that day, and do the same for other days. Should you make a mistake and want to remove one of the settings - click remove - touch the setting you want gone.

The heating does not come on and it is getting cold where we live! I’m not sure if I need to call someone but it is almost not liveable..  

UK?

Canada 

Sadly I only have UK numbers, but I am sure one of these really helpful thread moderators will jump in and help out. You may get hyperthermia meanwhile, but good luck.

Just found this number by searching Google Nest customer services Canada (855) 888-8209