cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest thermostat history showing “no usage” incorrectly.

Chrisdg
Community Member

This has been posted by others in the past but I can’t find a current thread or solution. Nest thermostat shows “no usage” in history on several days, if I click on the day where this is shown, the itemised usage stats are shown correctly. I have had nest for 5years now and this is a problem which keeps occurring. There was a note on one of the previous threads whist said this was a known issue in 2021 but it appears not to have been solved yet. I am in the UK and the thermostat is controlling a combi boiler.

10 REPLIES 10

MR-QPR1991
Community Member

Just to contribute I have also been having the same no usage issue of recent and have just resorted to Google and can only see posts from 2021. Seems to have started when i joined the Google home preview.

Screenshot_20230307_201642_Nest.jpg

But when you click on the days clearly shows usage. Rather frustrating when your trying to track you usage in a high energy price climate we live in.

Screenshot_20230307_201657_Nest.jpg

Also just to note I have cleared cache and data.

Re installed the app.

Re booted the nest.

It's doing it on multiple of devices.

Everything is upto date.

No usage message on my app for last two days. No data showing if I click on no usage.. Have deleted app and reinstalled to no avail 

Mine is also showing no history for the last two days

WTK
Community Member

Same issue issue her. No usage. When I click, still no usuage

Machina
Community Member

No usage on mine for the last two days either but there is data if I click on it.

LynnR1
Community Member

This is happening to mine too for the past two days. 

Escobar7
Community Member

Super weird right ? Lets see what we see for today … Google need to fix this asap otherwise whats the point if having this to track your usage 

Jtp58
Community Member

Also no usage for the last 2 days

Escobar7
Community Member

Same here “No Usage” when i click no info either , have it for 2 years and just now this is happening 

cbs8628
Community Member

Same here "No Usage" when I click!  No info for the last 2 days!  What is going on??