cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No Wi-Fi found

Amoazez
Community Member

I’m having same issue where my nest won’t see ANY networks.  I know there are at least 6-8 networks that are always visible but my thermostat won’t pick it up.  Last week my 2nd thermostat started doing the same thing and it’s next **bleep** the router.  Can anyone explain?  I have 2.4 and 5g available here and still no luck.  Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

DJMikeyMike
Community Member

I am having the same issue. It was connected last night and now it is not.

KathrynG
Community Member

Same issue. All other devices in the house, including another Nest thermostat are able to find multiple networks, but one Nest thermostat can’t find any networks suddenly.

I just got a warranty replacement

Dsmit
Community Member

LeanneD
Community Member

Mine went down three / 4 days back. Nothing to be done about it . Spoke twice with support on telephone. I’m 90 days out of warranty so its hard luck . Ive not got that software update either . Currently looking to replace with a non google product as other things are misbehaving on it now.  Lost all faith. 

Saraparkle
Community Member

Mine suddenly went down after I changed to the google app, spoke to google did lots of tests to be told they do not know what is wrong as no error message , it still manually works but I would need to buy a new one if I wanted to control with phone. It’s an expensive product to go wrong just a few months out of warranty,

I never migrated to the google app completely. I stuck with the nest app. . . …The company who installed it with my boiler are replacing it as a good will gesture.  However , i’ve since gotten a call back from legal advice i sought last week,  and despite a warranty , there are consumer rights up to 6 years, situation depending here in the uk. Depends how you bought it , how it was financed/ paid for . Seek advice . Ya never know . . Once my replacement goes , i wont be getting another. I’d rather go old skool, pay £25 and have them old wall disc things . This will be the last google product i own.