cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No hot water

JamesT
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having with my nest thermostat, which is part of a system boiler than does the radiators and hot water.

Installed by a nest pro engineer at the start of the year, but now all of a sudden it won't turn the hot water on.
The heating is fine and when activated will turn the boiler on, but the hot water clicks on the heat link box, but does not turn the boiler on.

It's a 3rd Gen nest.

I have seen many posts on this and I have tried all the suggestions, including resetting the schedule and resetting and reinstalling the heatlink, but nothing.

Any advice would be appreciated as the novelty of cold showers is wearing off!

James 

4 REPLIES 4

pamcampbell25
Community Member

I have exactly the same issue, any help resolving it would be greatly appreciated as we can’t find the solution anywhere

We had the same issue, but have fixed it. My husband found that the motor in the switch for the hot water had broken, so he replaced the motor & its all up & working again. It was nothing to do with the nest or the boiler, the issue was the switch for the hot water which is triggered by the nest but didn’t work because the motor had failed. Hope you manage to resolve your issue

Seb2
Community Member

I have the same issue James any update?

first time user !! Hot has just stopped this morning!