cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Power out E73 no power to RC wire

Debra
Community Member

E/73 no power to the RC wire. 
I get this error message on a regular basis. Usually when it’s supposed to be heating. But if you give it a little bit then it miraculously turns back on. We change out the filter monthly, regardless of dirt level. That seems to help. My Wi-Fi is connected, the battery is fine. I have had professionals come look at it, they can find no issues. 
it cycles off and on. 
according to the diagram it looks like it is a learning nest, GEN two. 
I love being able to change the thermostat from a different room or when I’m not at home but I am super aggravated when I wake up in the morning and it’s freezing in my house! it does it in the summer also, but I’m usually in the pool so I don’t complain as much. Lol. 

if my smart home cannot figure out how to be smart enough to work when everything is attached properly… And apparently it is not that smart! 
if anyone knows something that I have not tried, please let me know. No I don’t want to call in the professionals again for them to look at it and tell me that everything is connected properly again. 
i’m not buying a new furnace/AC anytime in the near future when mind works just fine. 

6 REPLIES 6

abrinkman
Community Member

I'm having exact same problem. No clue what to do to remedy!

Roxysea
Community Member

I’m having the exact same problem and no

clue here either. Ugh

Predwin
Community Member

Having this problem too. HVAC company came out, even replaced the fuse just in case. It still has the same problems, but miraculously works sporadically

Debra
Community Member

Came to connect with support. Awesome support. Connects me to my own complaint 😕 I’m ready to leave this thermostat and go old school. 
I want my heat back! 😡

NeilW
Community Member

I have the same problem!

Livolsi54
Community Member

this is absolutely bull this thing is junk