cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sensor stippee working

Dnitro
Community Member

I have two sensors in rooms not too far away crom the main thermostat, but doors separate them. Last night about 5 am PST the nest sensors went "offline" and now they won't reconnect at all. I tried to remove one and install again, and now I cannot even get that one going now. Is this an outage? I restarted my router also, no change.

1 REPLY 1

Asklepius
Community Member

I found your post in search of a solution for the same problem...

Screenshot 2022-02-04 11.44.02 AM.png

We are not alone although I have yet to come across a satisfactory solution... the best one I have found came from @savasral who was able to get a replacement unit after about a month of back and forth with Google/Next support team:

was in communication with the support team for almost over a month. Google support unfortunately isn... 

There are also several folks who were able to get things going after a factory reset but at least one  @Raffi30 had the same problem happen again...

I am deep in the Google ecosystem but have been pretty disappointed with my experience as of recently... thinking of trying an upgrade to WiFi6 to see if it can solve the problem but also may entertain switching to a different ecosystem as well.