cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Support for Google Nest thermostat

OnlineJ
Community Member

It's impossible to get google Nest support and all the glowing review online are sponsored nonsense. The online support matrix (available from the "contact us" link) is a hopeless loop that takes you round and round back to the same options but no access to support, not even to an online chat bot! I even have a support case case with RMA reference but it is impossible to resolve the nest.com/w5 code. This basically means the device needs to be replaced! Again.

This is the second Nest thermostat I have had in 18 months and it's broken again. Google basically sent a defective device to replace another defective one and now support are not responding to my correspondence. They will not reimburse me the £60 I was charged to replace the first Nest last December. They had a contact number in the UK (808 169 2307) but they stopped using it. I was communicating by email with support (#) but, apart from the automated response, they don't respond any more.

I have had enough of this Google Nest pile of fancy looking junk. I will install a different brand thermostat with better support.

0 REPLIES 0