cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

error H71, heatlink disconnected, no heating

vkharch
Community Member

Hi, Nest thermostat come up with an error H71. I’ve checked the heat link and it seems to be dead, no light at all. There’s power going to it and my boiler, and there is hot water but no heating. I’ve tried resetting and restarting it, switch off power for few minutes and still nothing. Nest has been installed along with a new boiler just under a year ago. Please advise.

1 Recommended Answer

vkharch
Community Member

I've got a replacement. You can either call or contact online.

There is micro USB connector under Heatlink cover, try to use mobile charger to connect to that USB port and power Heatlink that might work in the short run while waiting for replacement.

View Recommended Answer in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Rivendell63
Community Member

I have a similar problem. Previously working without issue and now nothing. No lights, no response. It has power, but I now have no heating in my house due to premature failure of an expensive piece of technology

LisaT
Community Member

Exact same thing happening with me. Very frustrating.

Telephone the google support line as per their website. It will still take a lil while but they will check details n arrange replacement via courier 

Ralbrow
Community Member

Me too.. noticed this morning.

vkharch
Community Member

I've contacted Google via Twitter and got quick response, however then been referred to senior management team to review and possible replacement. However, 7 hours since last contact, all quiet and house is getting cold, not ideal with 2 kids .

The link below might be useful for some, my boiler is OpenTherm and wired differently though

I Suddenly have no lights on my heatlink. No heating. Not a fuse problem. Can’t reset it. - Google N...

CaraghC
Community Member

Me too same issue no heating too weeks now

Telephone the support number and they'll take all the details and pass to resolution team to arrange replacement if still under warranty 

vkharch
Community Member

I've got a replacement. You can either call or contact online.

There is micro USB connector under Heatlink cover, try to use mobile charger to connect to that USB port and power Heatlink that might work in the short run while waiting for replacement.

Can you assist same thing happening with mine ? 

Hi, not sure how, apart from what was already said above. Remove top cover of the Heatlink, there is micro USB connector under Heatlink cover. I used mobile charger to connect to that USB port and that power the Heatlink while I was waiting for replacement from Google.

Ade3
Community Member

How do I call