Started 1hr ago. I can no longer connect to my Nest Wifi Point. I have 1 Nest Router, 2 wifi points. 1000 square feet area.
Software version: 1.54.275951
Software version: 1.54.267572
Router Software version: 13729.57.27
- Internet is running fine. I can post this message using router wifi
- Running Mesh test shows error "error occurred during mesh test"
- Restarting network (Nest Router)
- Remove and add the point again
- Swapping the wifi point from living room with bedroom.
- Swapping a existing wifi point with another one
Sounds like one(or more) of the nodes are stuck, so would suggest two things,
One - Factory Reset the Mesh network and resetup, but do the router only, once that is running, add one point, confirm it works, then add second point, etc.
Two - If you are running both your ISP And Nest Wifi as routers, you may be running into issues due to double NAT, you might want to consider disabling the router function on your ISPs device so it is a modem only, I know I had comm issues before I did this.