cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Network Dependablility

gawkc
Community Member

I work from home and depend on my Wifi network for my livelihood. I installed Google because the previous WiFi I had was losing dependability day-by-day.

After reading these reviews of the Nest Wifi, why would I want to switch to something that will only become erratic, undependable and cost me lost time on my job? Right now I am enjoying complete uninterrupted service as I expect and need, as is. 

I really cannot see the common sense in paying for a product that will not deliver the service expected. If Nest is the only way to retain Google Wifi, I will be shopping for a more dependable product. My livelihood demands it.

If I misunderstood anything, about this, please correct me or any of my comments.

1 Recommended Answer

MichaelP
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

Hello @gawkc 

I also have Google WiFi and have been very happy with it. I have no intention to or interest in upgrading it to Nest WiFi. Since Google WiFi products are still being sold and supported, there's no reason to consider it any time soon.

Now, if you have OnHub units from either TPLink or Asus, then those will no longer be supported at the end of this year, and Google has been recommending people replace them with Nest WiFi. If that's your situation, then you might consider just replacing them with the cheaper Google WiFi units instead.

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

MichaelP
Diamond Product Expert
Diamond Product Expert

Hello @gawkc 

I also have Google WiFi and have been very happy with it. I have no intention to or interest in upgrading it to Nest WiFi. Since Google WiFi products are still being sold and supported, there's no reason to consider it any time soon.

Now, if you have OnHub units from either TPLink or Asus, then those will no longer be supported at the end of this year, and Google has been recommending people replace them with Nest WiFi. If that's your situation, then you might consider just replacing them with the cheaper Google WiFi units instead.