So I have had google wifi for a year now, and have had my desktop wired by ethernet cable and have been loving life. The I went ahead and ruined all by switching internet providers temporarily. I went back to my original provider, but now have no access via ethernet.
1 -Wifi is great
2- If I use the same ethernet cable and connect it to the modem = all good.
3 -same ethernet cable from Google wifi to a laptop = all good.
4 -I have reset the google wifi and the modem. Have also brought google back to factory originals = no good.
When the desktop is connected to google wifi, it shows that I am connected but I cannot get online.
I am at a loss.
Sorry for the late reply here. I know it's been a while, but I wanted to check in to see if you were still struggling with this issue and to see if you have tried any additional troubleshooting steps. If you're still needing help, please let me know and I'll be happy to jump in and work on this with you.