cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JBL Link View unavailable features

panetinini
Community Member

I have a JBL Link View connected  Google Home and a few days ago I noticed the clock time stopped working and it now only responds to simple requests (on/off lights, timers, tv, etc). Searching information does not show on the display and is stuck on the incorrect time.

It is very much integrated with my home, via lights, speakers and tvs. Tried unplugging/resetting. This temporarily fixes the issue but eventually all of the devices de-sync and show different times and do not show search results. I have 5 of these so… they all don’t work now.

possibly API update? Anyone have advice?

Device: JBL Link View, with LCD Screen, JBL Speakers Google Home integrated.

*will also ask question in JBL community.

1 Recommended Answer

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @panetinini ,

This is a smart home developer forum where we provide support to product developers like JBL. If you are a user and have an issue with their product the first course action should be to reach the technical support team of JBL as they will be the right resource to guide you through your issue. If there are any issues with any APIs they use ,  we have dedicated channels with JBL where they can reach out in regards to their issues.

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

sipriyadarshi
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Hello @panetinini ,

This is a smart home developer forum where we provide support to product developers like JBL. If you are a user and have an issue with their product the first course action should be to reach the technical support team of JBL as they will be the right resource to guide you through your issue. If there are any issues with any APIs they use ,  we have dedicated channels with JBL where they can reach out in regards to their issues.