cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bluetooth Pairing is problematic on all hubs

jamiecrist
Community Member

Does anyone have any tips to improve the reliability and consistency of reconnecting to these devices once paired?  I have (unfortunately) invested in 10 of these to support my home automation.  I have 7 of the smaller hubs and 3 max hubs.  I’m down to 9 + 1 with a shattered screen after today when i was unable to simply connect to a hub this morning with my phone to just listen to music… after 10min of fighting with trying to connect, it took a quick trip to the floor.    When I plugged it back in, As soon as it booted up, it connected to my device no problem.  I guess it’s like the old bang on the top of the tv approach.  Anyway… These are all the current generation.  The problem is that when i try and connect to a hub from my mobile phone, it just never shows up as available.  After waking the device up, i do the hey google, connect bluetooth and half dozen different voice commands and bumbling around in the less than intuitive interface and sometimes am just never able to connect to it.  Then the next day, it might just connect smoothly with zero issue.  That’s a rarity, but none-the-less, it is wildly inconsistent.  Also sometimes, just asking google to connect is all that’s needed.  other times, the exact same use case yields different results.  The outcome is totally random and can though my input is exactly the same.  

0 REPLIES 0