About a month ago, I lost my ability to log into the Nest App. When I try to sign in using my Google account, the Nest App sends me to the "Make sure you trust Nest" screen, to which I click "Allow". After I click on "Allow", the Nest App returns me to the "Welcome home. Sign in with Google" screen where I started.
* Have used Nest app on my iphoneXR for 3+ years.
* iphone XR is running on iOS 16.1.2
* I've migrated my account over to Google over a year ago. Never had a problem with signing in after migration.
* Have two different homes on my Nest Account
* Use Nest for smoke detectors, thermostat, and camera's
* When I launch Google Chrome (on both my iphone and Macbook Pro) and go to Nest.com, I'm able to sign into my account and see everything on both of my homes.
* I've deleted and reinstalled the Nest App several times
Any guidance would be very appreciated. Thank you
I’m sorry you’re having trouble with your Nest app. No worries, we’ll sort this out — a few questions: is your iOS version up to date? Is there a pending iOS update? Also, do you have another phone to test your Nest app’s functionality?
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
Let me know how it goes.