cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have google controlled lights using Lenovo light bulbs on bulb failed I have replaced

Lindsay2
Community Member

I have google controlled lights using Lenovo light bulbs on bulb failed I have replaced the bulb but there doesnt seem to be an easy function to replace a bulb. Without deleteing everything and starting again

Lindsay Byron
4 REPLIES 4

SmartHomeH-TAGS
Community Member

Are you using the Smart Life app?

Just add it to that app (or Lenovo)

If it doesn't get added to the Google Home app automatically, reconnect app to Google Home.

for some reason i get the error message the operation couldn,t be completed(kgskErrorDomain error - 83902   All I did was replace i light bulb that had failed. I have reset things up in Google home app - in a loop now and not sure what to do now. My Google nest says OPEN GOOGLE HOME APP AND LINK ACCOUNT 

HOW DO I DO THAT

Lindsay Byron

On you phone's Google Home app select SETTINGS...Works with Google...and if already linked press that brand/app and Reconnect

or search the Brand/app and Link to Google. The Brand app might/will require its password. 

Still not getting anywhere my Google nest  - it displays open google home app and link account.

Nothing in google home app has anything to do with linking account

Lindsay Byron