cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google home all devices are offline

Perfecto
Community Member

hi there. 

I've been faced with an issue with the Google Home app for a few days. The issue persists on the Android Galaxy S23 Ultra device as well as on the iOS device. The problem is as follows: all my connected devices in the Google Home application are listed as offline, although they are not. I cannot control the devices in application or with voice. Additionally, All connected devices are connected to wifi and work properly in third-party programs such as Mi Home, Tuya, Smart Life, Smart Thing by Samsung and so on.
The router settings have not changed, the router has not changed. I rebooted the Wi-Fi network, reinstalled the Google Home app, and the main Google application.
Also when I click on the Assistant button in Google Home it shows that cannot contact google servises

1 Recommended Answer

Perfecto
Community Member

Yes, there is xiaomi camera connected. The issue was solved: I’ve deleted my Home with all devises in google home, reinstall the application, downgraded the main Google application version the finally solved the issue. I suppose that deleting my Home solved it. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Are those devices you're referring to cameras or something else? 

Perfecto
Community Member

Yes, there is xiaomi camera connected. The issue was solved: I’ve deleted my Home with all devises in google home, reinstall the application, downgraded the main Google application version the finally solved the issue. I suppose that deleting my Home solved it. 

thuhtet
Community Member

myanmar