cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2nd post on broken power supply for Nest Camera. Useless support.

JimMcGuire
Community Member

I just got the cameras a couple of weeks ago.  I charged both of them with no issues than one camera battery died due to it being so active.  I charged it and remounted it.   The other battery became low and I put the cable on and was not connected correctly.  I put it back on as best as I could and let it sit there, 3 hours later it was still at 1%.  I grabbed the other camera and the charger head became stuck.  The charger does not work and I cannot get the cord head correctly in place.   Where do I get a new cord?

-----

This is the second time I posted it.  They gaslighted the situation.  Brad, it does not matter the model as this power supply is only for google nest cameras.  It does not support anything else in the world!  Get real and fix this NOW.  Look at the pictures again!  Email for my address and send that **bleep** part, you useless support group!IMG_20211017_200255.jpegIMG_20211018_105640.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

BrookeB
Community Member

I just did something similar trying to get the charging cable out. I didn't think I was She-Ra but apparently I am...I cannot get the bottom half out so a replacement cable is moot. I came here looking for help but there is none. I tried to upload photos but I do not have permission to upload images