cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google Nest Doorbell Battery Chime

isaac976
Community Member

Does anyone know if you can get the Google Nest to Chime from the Google Nest Audio? or even get it to Chime out from two devices at once?

I read from this forum that you can use the Google Nest Mini to chime, I am thinking of getting a bigger Speaker for the kitchen and living room. 

Anyone out there to let me know would be super helpful! have a great weekend 

3 REPLIES 3

Ads85uk
Community Member

i would like to know how to customize which google home devices can be selected for chime as we are using the battery Nest Doorbell but don't want to be notified of the door bell ringing in the kids rooms on their mini's

isaac976
Community Member

So with your reply, does it mean you can set it to ring on all the Nests? well let's see if someone is able to reply, I have not bought my NEST to try if its possible I want to buy a few Mini to put around the house

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

When we enable "Visitor announcements" on our Nest Hello doorbells, pressing the doorbell announces that "Someone's at the xxxx door" on all Nest Hubs and Minis.  Customers in this forum keep asking for the ability to send "Visitor announcements" only to selected devices, but that capability does not exist at this time.