cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest cameras

Ryan82
Community Member

Hi guys, I have a question regarding the nest cameras. Does anyone know if there is a way to be able to somehow link the cameras  to a tv or monitor and be able to watch the cameras on that instead of having to always look on my phone? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

mdr2
Community Member

purchased the nest hub for that very purpose.  Not only is the hub handy for a number of things, but you can speak to it and just say "Hey Google show me the garage camera" and it brings it up really quickly.  There are two versions of the hub.  One is a smaller screen and small speaker and the other is a bigger screen with better sound (for music).

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

To add to mdr2's great advice, here is how you would set that up should you choose to get a Google Home or Google Nest display 🙂 

https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7672451

Hilary
Community Manager (Admin)

Hey there, 
Just wanted to jump in here to check to make sure that you saw our response. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns as I will be locking this in 24 hours.

Have a great day!
Hilary

Hilary

Hey Folks.

We haven't heard any updates from you. I'll go ahead and lock this thread. If you're still experiencing problems, feel free to start a new thread and we'll be happy to help.

Best Regards,
Hilary