cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update Your Browser Error on Home.nest.com off iPhone

Drapeaufamily32
Community Member

I can’t view the history of my video for the Nest Aware Plus service that I pay for. I have tried off of Safari and Google browsers on my iPhone. Both are updated to the latest versions as I have automatic updates on. This is obviously not an Apple issue as I see that there was another post with this issue that was not fixed back in October. I need to be able to view video from my iPhone when I’m away from my home, that is why I’m paying the ridiculous amount of $15 a month. It does not allow you to view history in the app and says you need to go to the site, but you go to the site and you get a message that says update browser. This seems like a complete scam of offering a service for a fee but not really providing the service. Sounds like Google is going to need a class action lawsuit brought up against them for charging customers for services they don’t truly provide and not being able to truly fix the problem in the help sections. 

1 Recommended Answer

EmptyNester
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

Hello, I'm and end user as well.  You can only view the recorded footage using the NEST App on your phone or the GOOGLE HOME app.   Download and install which ever app is right for you and log in with with the same email and password that your Nest Aware is registered with and you should be good to go. 

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

EmptyNester
Gold Product Expert
Gold Product Expert

Hello, I'm and end user as well.  You can only view the recorded footage using the NEST App on your phone or the GOOGLE HOME app.   Download and install which ever app is right for you and log in with with the same email and password that your Nest Aware is registered with and you should be good to go.