cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Continued Nest aware charges for old subscription I can't access

hazeljak
Community Member

I migrated from a DropCam to a Nest Cam when I was notified the old camera would no longer be supported. I migrated to a new subscription at that time. Since then I have been charged $99 in January 2023 and now $160 in January 2024 in addition to the $60 that I can see and access as an active subscription. I don't know how I missed the erroneous charge last year but did file a claim for a refund of the $160. Please help me find where these charges are reflected, as it isn't anywhere in the app or my Google Play account.

4 REPLIES 4

MetalGlacier
Silver Product Expert
Silver Product Expert

You can find your subscriptions on the Google Store website at store.google.com. Click on your profile picture, then click on subscriptions and you can see all of your active subscriptions. To cancel the subscriptions, click on one of them, then click on the 3 dot menu and click "Cancel Subscription." You should be all set after that, hope this helps!

hazeljak
Community Member

It is only showing the current subscription and also an error at the bottom that says "migration still in progress" - I have no control over this nor can I see the credit card charges reflected on my statement in my google account.

hazeljak
Community Member

Acctually it says "Migration currently in progress. Please try again later." in a black popup box at the bottom of my screen.Screenshot_20240118_221901_Home.jpg

MetalGlacier
Silver Product Expert
Silver Product Expert

In that case I could contact Google Store support because that shouldn’t be happening.

https://support.google.com/store/gethelp?sjid=15898090639779910992-NC