cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nest Aware Plus subscription, but no events recorded and not receiving any benefits

Hopefranks95
Community Member

This has been the most frustrating 2 weeks of my life. I am a faithful nest aware subscriber for over a year. I’ve never had a problem with my subscription until THIS MONTH. My mom is a member of the household that manages our doorbell camera. She paid for the subscription on her Google account this month. The doorbell has completely stopped recording events. It’s as if we don’t even have a subscription. We are not receiving any benefits of our subscription. I’ve called and chatted with Google for the last 3 days about this issue. They are telling me that only the organizing member can manage a subscription, yet still takes payment from other members of the household for that said subscription and doesn’t render services for that subscription. My doorbell is useless this month and I can’t even purchase a new subscription on the original account until the current one runs out next month. They also said I was not eligible for a refund due to the fact that my doorbell is second generation.  So I’m out of $15, my camera isn’t serving its purpose, and Google is telling me it’s nothing they can do. I’m so frustrated and I’m really disappointed with Google. Think twice before buying a doorbell or a camera from Google because Google Nest Aware is a JOKE. Not to mention, I went from paying 6$ a month to 15$ and still not getting any benefits. Thanks Google, you really are #1.

1 REPLY 1

Yogablu
Community Member

I’m having the same problem. I set up a subscription, but I’m not the main account holder and it’s not recording past three hours. How do you contact Google? Thank you