cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Next protect discount for replacement unit (after expiration m)

Ajx8141
Community Member

Hello, I see some users had issues receiving a discount towards a replacement protect after expiration. My unit is expiring and I wanted to see if I could receive this incentive for sticking to the Google Home.

3 REPLIES 3

Ajx8141
Community Member

After stating a chat, I was told the Nest Protect Gen 1 is no longer manufactured and out of warranty so it is not eligible for a discount code. 
this defeats the purpose of a discount code for expiring units towards a replacement. If this Google product is still within the units expiration date, it should still qualify for the discount for “expiring units”. Makes no sense.

GM10
Community Member

Dealing with them is like trying to get a answer From a white house press conference. 

So the two units I have expired and just wanted to buy two more to replace. so much for being a loyal customer and getting shafted for the full price again. I’m tired of hearing about global carbon warming bull**bleep** affects when Google just want you to throw **bleep** in the trash. Typical liberals

GM10
Community Member

Dealing with them is like trying to get a answer From a white house press conference. 

So the two units I have expired and just wanted to buy two more to replace. so much for being a loyal customer and getting shafted for the full price again. I’m tired of hearing about global carbon warming bull**bleep** affects when Google just want you to throw **bleep** in the trash. Typical liberals