cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2012 nest one of 4 just stopped working. How long has your functioned.

Hoosierphilly
Community Member

Which nest do you have.  I had to replace one  of my four bought in 2012 as it seemed totally dead.     I don't want My  older nests messed with by any electronics or the darn app in my phone.  I prefer the old management from my computer.  My new one got installed a  G4cVZ  $129 at home depot and was time consuming to get into  my i phone 11 then the blue tooth disconected.    Nest then told me maybe poor electrical connectivity so recommended I get a power connector to place at the furnace.   I have trouble believing power is a problem as never ever saw it on off or on low power mode ever.    I hate the app. I always use the scheduling to control our temperatures as we cannot be observed by 4 different thermostat areas or 4 thermostats to suit our schedules.  On the new one I couldn't so do that. I suggest you try using scheduling by hour and day to control yours maybe that may work or make them replace it.  google their customer service phone number for a live rep who might be able to help.  

0 REPLIES 0