Great. Thank you. I put in here some steps to help you connect back the thermostat with the Heat Link. The steps need to be fulfilled in this order only.
Before following these steps make sure of the following:
- The thermostat is connected to the base and to a power source and it's getting power (You can check in the "Technical info" option, and after that in "Power", the battery needs to be above 3.8 in order to maintain a constant connection with the Heat Link, however, if it's not, let it charge until it is).
- If you have the possibility (the thermostat is on a stand), bring the thermostat and the Heat Link as close as possible only for the pairing process, after that, you can move them anywhere in the 30 meters radius
1. Gather the 6-digit entry key located on the bottom side of Heat Link's case, near the screw that holds the case together.
2. Select the option "Replace Heat Link" on the thermostat (you will have a message saying that the thermostat failed to connect wirelessly to the heat link, you just need to continue and you will receive a screen with 4 options: check again, reset pairing, replace heat link and technical info, the correct option in the third)
3. Put the 6-digit entry key in there but don't confirm it. Just write it there and stop when you see the word "Connect" highlighted.
4. Press the "Nest" button on the Heat link and hold it for 45 seconds until you see a slowly pulsating blue light on the Heat Link. After that, wait about 5 seconds and press and hold it again for another 45 seconds until you see a slowly pulsating blue light on it.
5. Go ahead and press connect on the Thermostat's display and wait about a minute. You shall see the message "Heat link connected wirelessly" and the Heat Link's light shall be solid green. That means the devices are connected and working.
Hey there, I haven't heard from you in a while so I'll be locking this thread. If you have any new issues, updates or just a discussion topic, feel free to start a new thread in the community. Thanks, AlexD.