cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Energy history not showing in app.

Tomgoshia
Community Member

History is on the thermostat but not transferring to the app. When is this being fixed? 

52 REPLIES 52

Bjay
Community Member

Same problem here. Really annoying. Searched for a resolution for hours only to find may others are having the same issue. Really poor support. 

LeoLi
Community Member

Found a fix for my Google Nest (3rd gen).

I moved the Nest (it's on a stand) to the same room as its Heat Link under the boiler. Next day or so, the Usage history started to transfer from the Nest to the Android app (screenshot below). HOORAY!!!

Screenshot_20221214_100751_Nest.jpg

(Earlier tried changing the Nest's network connection to a different WiFi point's 5GHz band, but this didn't work) 

Out_of_Karma
Community Member

I'm having the same issue, are Google working on a fix for this?

Nope.

Not that I am aware of. Although it does seem to work more reliably if you close the app after using it, which is still not ideal.

Jose77
Community Member

Come on Google, is it really beyond you to fix this issue? It's has been years and it is still affecting users, what's the point of a smart thermostat that isn't very smart?

ginganinja
Community Member

Posting again because STILL NO HISTORY APPEARS ON APP OR WEB PORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😤😡😩

Sort it OUT!  So frustrating for such a huge company!!

Susie3
Community Member

I have the same issue as everyone else on this thread. About one day per week shows usage and no usage in the others. When you click it shows detailed usage, but no total. And then disappears when you click again. Is there some advice of what to do? 

tomar54
Community Member

My history just started showing up again for no apparent reason about a week aga, after not showing up for 5 or 6 months. Coincidentally (maybe) this happened shortly after I had to speak to a Next representative for help getting it to join my wi-fi network after a power outage. At that time I told her how angry people in the Nest community were about this problem and that it seems Google has not responded. She said, "Yeah, we're having a problem with that." To which I said that would have been nice (for all of us to hear) when we first reported the problem instead of crickets.  About a week later my history was working again. Hmmmm.....

scottfree
Community Member

I’m having this problem too - this is 28 Feb but history on App showing only to 22 Feb. It’s never been up to date for months. However, my wife who also had access to Nest gets history bang up to date! With high energy costs, I need to be able monitor Nest history. Help!!

DMT2
Community Member

We have exactly the same issue and am waiting for the Engineers to correct issue they seem to have been working on since 2021

Juulz
Community Member

Same issue here as of 2 days. Really annoying! 

SheilaP
Community Member

I am not getting energy history on my app. When will I get this.