cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Failing to turn furnace on intermittently

Anothercorona
Community Member

It has happened twice where the temp has dropped below the programmed temperature and will not come on even when I have adjusted the temp in the app. I have had to either wait or try powering down the furnace breaker. This is unacceptable. I called Nest support and was on hold 21 minutes and again 25 minutes only to be disconnected. The second time I told her about the disconnection, she took my number and never called back. Great first time experience. 
Heeeeeellllllpppppp! 

3 REPLIES 3

ameeburkett
Community Member

I have this issue regularly. It was set on 73 last night and was 68 in the house and still wouldnt kick on.... i had to turn the nest off and back on, then it kicked the furnace on. 

RichB
Community Member

I have had this same issue. It works fine after I reset the power, but I need a permanent solution. Watching to see if advice is given. Thank you. 

DAR
Community Member

I have the same issue with the intermittent gas heating and I'm trying to figure out if it's a furnace issue or a nest thermostat issue but it's very confusing because it's so intermittent.  How can I troubleshoot this issue?