cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Google is too cheap to support their own products

ihatethis
Community Member

It's crazy that I invested in these products, considering the billion-dollar company that sells them can't even muster enough care to support their products. Community support for free products and services? Fine. 

Community support for products and services you make billions of dollars on? I think not. 

Embarrassing that this is their best effort to help people that make them billionaires. 

Frankly, I am through with it. Good luck being slaves providing support for a company that should be paying for agents to help their paying customers, not free support from the masses. You are doing the same thing when you check out your own products at a store. Keep feeding it and that is what support will be like everywhere you spend money.  All while their prices continue to go up and up. 

1 REPLY 1

ihatethis
Community Member

And I am sure someone would say, well what is the issue you have. It does not matter cause you will just regurgitate the same KB articles that help nothing, to begin with. Product support and giving a $hit about your customers is a thing of the past. That was my main purpose in making this post.