cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

H71 occuring randomly at a frequent rate

PierreNeuro
Community Member

Hi all. I have since more than two years a Google nest thermostat of 3rd generation. It used to work fine, but recently it started to display, quite regularly (several times a day) the H71 error saying that it can not control the heating system. This is annoying because it is clearly impacting the heating of the house. Bringing the thermostat closer to the heat link does not seems to change anything. Rebooting everything (30s press on the heat link, blue light, then entering the key again) does not solve the situation. I can not really find a proper pattern for these connectivity issues, since I don't have any new objects/wifi devices that have been added to the house. Is there a magic trick I could try? Looks like lots of users are facing similar issues, so what are the possible explanations and/or solutions. As said, nothing changed in the install, that used to work fine until I would say one month or so... Thanks in advance !

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kindly check this link here regarding H71 error code for more information: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9240096?hl=en-GB#disconnected_heatlink&zippy=%2Ch-help-...

PierreNeuro
Community Member

Thanks a lot. I moved considerably the heat link, and the problem is gone for now