cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

H72 error Message - heatlink not working

jonathonP
Community Member

Hi, I've had my 3rd Generation nest thermostat for a couple of years, and it has worked like a dream, however the heatlink has stopped working and I receive the error message H72 Heatlink- the power to this thermostat is off. I've checked the boiler  Which is working fine, no Fuses have tripped. I have seen similar posts on this site and have carried out the procedure's as recommended to check the Heatlink-, but haven't had any success.  There is no light on the heatlink. I've tried to press the button for 30 seconds to reset, but have had no joy. I'm not aware of any power outages that could have caused the problem and this is the first time the issue has happened. We've had no work carried out on the boiler or electrics in the house, so I am at a loss to understand what could have gone wrong and how to repair it. I'm concerned as we have a baby in the house and want to ensure that we resolve the issue before the weather changes. 

Does anyone know if replacement Heatlinks are available and if so how can I source one?

Thanks in advance. 

jonathonP 

0 REPLIES 0