cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heat link dead

Kate19751
Community Member

Heat Link Dead have a newborn baby in the house no heating or hot water. Nest support team are shocking no help at all such poor service 

10 REPLIES 10

Frustratedddd
Bronze
Bronze

What did Nest say when you rang them?

They were not any use said I need to wait 72 hours for someone to contact me I have escalated to higher level so will wait and seen

Well done for ringing them for a start.

Have they agreed a replacement Heat Link?

I can tell you posting on here will NOT get you any results. You may get a response if you are lucky, but it will be the same nonsense, ''I will escalate your problem higher'' Pointless!

No I have to wait 72 hours for decision 

The Nest team are very good, BUT with all the dead Heat Links, they must be at breaking point themselves. I can assure you they will get back to you, but, ring them again, and tell them the problem again.

i have posted everywhere also emailed some directors I found in linked in and companies house regarding poor service they should sort the issue out with the heat links as I have called several Nest installers all up to now said they no longer install Nests due to so many issues kind of says it all really 

This one will make you laugh, JUST left if for one of the Google EXPERTS!!!!!

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Thermostats/Heat-link-dead/m-p/31560#M6389

I have been repairing Nest thermostats for a long time now as a hobby, and there are common faults, but sadly half of the problem is a bad install.

The dead Heat Link is so common Nest are fully aware, but can you imagine the amount of dead ones that have just been found in the past week with the cold weather? Before Google got hold of this product, Nest were fantastic, as if you had a faulty part, they would send out a complete set at times. Sadly due to the mindless idiots that did not send the faulty part back, but instead sold it on ebay, Google took over and the system has gone to pot now.

See if this person helps you.

Look at the bottom post by me.

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Nest-Thermostats/Heat-link-dead/m-p/31569#M6396

Thank you I keep ringing over and over and I am becoming a nuisance to them  now 

That's the way to go, on here is pointless.

I just try to get people to think rather than post pointless messages on here, for them to fall on deaf ears.

You can probably work out why I use ''Frustratedddd''