cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New thermostat, app wont work

amyparker89
Community Member

F47E042D-7BD9-4FD5-A6F7-3E6EA5C6B0E8.png

9EAEE092-7B2F-41B9-94C5-83525EB92801.jpeg

I have installed my thermostat, it works manually however the app and thermostat are not working therefore making it pointless having the option, I have attached the errors I’m getting. Has anyone had similar? Customer services are unable to help me and keep saying it’s technical glitch being looked into and my case will be reviewed in 24/48 hours but I don’t believe they even know what is wrong

3 REPLIES 3

MplsCustomer
Bronze
Bronze

@amyparker89 

Google Nest is not showing the "technical glitch" that is causing your "problem while connecting to the Nest service" error on their status.nest.com "Current system status" page.

I knew they were just trying to fob me off, she said that before she even knew what my real issue was & asked me to delete & reinstall the app! So frustrating

@amyparker89 

Perhaps this is a temporary service issue, but then it should be noted on their system status page.

Here's a report of the same "problem while connecting to the Nest service" error last week:

https://www.googlenestcommunity.com/t5/Apps-Account/Can-t-log-into-Nest-App-on-iPhone-14/m-p/258706