cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No hot water

BigG2
Community Member

Recently we have been getting up to no hot water. When we go into the app and check the schedule the hot water is showing off and there is a leaf. According to the manual this means that we have recently adjusted the temperature to energy saving temperature - but we haven’t touched anything !?

Have tried restarting the thermostat but still have a problem. 
Any suggestions  ?

6 REPLIES 6

Frustratedddd
Bronze
Bronze

Can you upload a picture of your H/W schedule?

"I don't have permission to upload" !? Anyway its set to come on everyday between 06:00 and 11:00 and 15:00 to 16:30. When there is no hot water we boost for an hour - all is well !? I have gone in and turned off Home/Away Assist - so no green leaf on the Hot Water. See if that makes a difference. Is resetting the thermostat a big deal ?

To upload pictures you have to be logged in, no permission required.

IMG_3720.PNG

OK thanks for that.

The reason for asking is all sounds good, but silly things stop these thermostats from working.

A factory reset obviously takes everything back to the start, but it can help if problems happen. Obviously all the settings for schedule etc. would have to be done again, but could be worth while if everything else is working fine. Might be a glitch if everything else is working.

BigG2
Community Member

Since switching off Home/Away assist for the hot water  - there has been no leaf on the icon and I have had hot water each day !! Can only presume that there has been a glitch with that because the home/away assist works fine with the central heating. If I do go away for more than 48 hrs then I will just switch the hot water off.