cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

does Nest 3rd gen pro have open therm connections in heat link

Rustyshanks
Community Member

Hi looking at screwfix website .and they have the 3rd gen pro in stock. suitable for all boilers in there listing.but does not say open therm in the blurb

however the other nest 3rd gen learning stat (out of stock specifically state they are for combi boilers and state in the blurb they have open therm technology. 

on google website it says all 3rd gen learning stats have open therm technology but does notmention the if the pro has open therm connections.. does anyone know if the pro has open therm.,?. the pro is also cheaper !

2 REPLIES 2

Frustratedddd
Bronze
Bronze

I have only seen the normal 3rd gen stat, and not heard of a Pro, I think that's a 2.jpgScrewfix listing. The 3rd gen stat has OP terminals!

The install guide for you to browse.

https://nest.com/support/images/misc-nest-thermostat-eu/gen3-install/3rd-gen-Nest-Learning-Thermosta...

Apparently the pro version has a 5 year warranty if fitted by a pro registered fitter.

1000002032.jpg

 Thanks for your reply.. i went ahead and bought a new one as my heat link had expired. only after disconnect the old one i got an email from nest saying it looks like your heatlink has a problem and you are eligible for a replacement. so boxt are coming out tomorrow.. see what they say.. gonna throw the old one back on today and screwfix say they will accept a return even though box is opened..