The location is the primary Google router [installation site in my office, 8 feet from the printer - the Brother MFC LD2700 that can no longer connect to the Google Network].
This printer has worked flawlessly since Google Fiber was installed. We have Nested Wif-fi. This morning, 12/22/2021, the Printer could not connect. I spent 30 minutes with a Brother technician and he said "call Google."
I have rebooted both the printer and Google router. Then I used the Wizard Install on the Brother to no avail.
When I walked by my wife's printer, which just so happens to be exactly the same printer, I noticed some paper in the "In" stack. My wife was not home and had not tried to print. These items were the print jobs I sent to MY printer. They were printed on hers! HELP!
1st, I'd wire (ethernet cable) the printers to your network indsead of using Wi-Fi.
2nd, I'd assign static IPs to each of your printers when you get them connected again. Regardless of connection method (wired or wireless):
3rd, I'd make sure printers are using latest firmware from the manufacturer, and that you have latest and correct drivers on your PCs.
4th, I'd give each printer a easily recognisable name on both your and your wifes PC, so you're sure your sending the print jobs to the correct printers/ queues.
Other than that, this sounds more like print support than Google Wifi. For reference, if print support asks, here are specifications for Google Wifi: