The location is the primary Google router [installation site in my office, 8 feet from the printer - the Brother MFC LD2700 that can no longer connect to the Google Network].
This printer has worked flawlessly since Google Fiber was installed. We have Nested Wif-fi. This morning, 12/22/2021, the Printer could not connect. I spent 30 minutes with a Brother technician and he said "call Google."
I have rebooted both the printer and Google router. Then I used the Wizard Install on the Brother to no avail.
When I walked by my wife's printer, which just so happens to be exactly the same printer, I noticed some paper in the "In" stack. My wife was not home and had not tried to print. These items were the print jobs I sent to MY printer. They were printed on hers! HELP!
1st, I'd wire (ethernet cable) the printers to your network indsead of using Wi-Fi.
2nd, I'd assign static IPs to each of your printers when you get them connected again. Regardless of connection method (wired or wireless):
3rd, I'd make sure printers are using latest firmware from the manufacturer, and that you have latest and correct drivers on your PCs.
4th, I'd give each printer a easily recognisable name on both your and your wifes PC, so you're sure your sending the print jobs to the correct printers/ queues.
Other than that, this sounds more like print support than Google Wifi. For reference, if print support asks, here are specifications for Google Wifi:
I just wanted to jump in real fast to see if you saw olavrb's reply and to see if you still needed some help on this or if you were able to get it sorted out. If you are still needing some help, just let us know and we'll be happy to continue helping.