cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just pay Sonos for God sakes!

thedukeoftenors
Community Member

Ive been buying Google products for years. I have a speaker in ever room in my house including bathrooms, I have 2 Google TVs. I even got pixel pros for my gf and I. Stop stripping away features. It's becoming very difficult to use my Google products now. I spent hours trying to troubleshoot shoot my Google home app just to find out features were removed from articles on the internet. 

1 Recommended Answer

anishyadav
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Our engineering teams are constantly working to enable control features for a number of services & devices. You can periodically check Google Home App to see if the device you have is supported, or create a feature request in our Public Issue Tracker. This will help us to highlight the problem to our internal teams and get the support into our roadmap.

View Recommended Answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

anishyadav
Solutions Expert
Solutions Expert

Our engineering teams are constantly working to enable control features for a number of services & devices. You can periodically check Google Home App to see if the device you have is supported, or create a feature request in our Public Issue Tracker. This will help us to highlight the problem to our internal teams and get the support into our roadmap.

How is this a solution? We purchased the devices for a specific feature. You take that feature away and we have no options. It's like buying an iPhone and then Apple, an honest and fair company that would never do this, takes away the feature of making a call.

Nothappywithlie
Community Member

I have this same situation. Google doesn't care. They got their money and they are moving on.

Look what They've done to NEST!