cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

More advanced AI for google nest please.

Constantine
Community Member

I deeply hope with the recent rapid developments in AI, that in the very near future we will be able to have a real smart assistant for our google nest hub and for our google assistant.

GA was something innovative in the past but not anymore. The need of a new more advanced AI (like palm or bard), which would be able to make whole conversations with us, having memory of them and helping us do more complex  tasks, seems almost necessary these days. Especially With the lack of third-party support.

That would also add more languages, understanding for running, or even creating more complex routines and tons of possibilities.

I really hope google is working on it. Thank you  

3 REPLIES 3

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

A lot of potential on this for sure! I’d encourage you to also send this feedback directly to Google. You will not receive a response, unless Google need more details from you, however the team are still reading the feedback.

That was a good advice. I just sent it. thank you!

just_a_regular1
Community Member

Please upgrade home devices this to have proper AI, so we can get good, more reliable and informative responses, instead of the constant 'I don't understand' or 'I don't know... but I found these results on search' answers.