Did you mean: 
Home Automation
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Let’s Discuss! Smart Home Automations for Pets

Hey Nest Community,May is National Pet Month in the United States! And as all pet parents know - scaley, feathery, and furry friends are very important inhabitants of your household and can absolutely benefit from the connectedness of a smart home. W...

Pet_snowball_community-png.png

Xiaomi Home App Devices not showing up in Google Home App

Hi I have a Mi Smart Home Hub Gateway V3 which is controlling my Aqara D1 light. I have successfully linked up both devices in Xiaomi Home App. When I go to Google Home > Set up device > Works with Google > Xiaomi Home and login successfully. The dev...

leslienwl by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time/Day Triggered Routines Not Working

I have a GE Cync Outlet that is connected to my ceiling fan in my garage. I can manually power on /off the outlet via the Cync App and in Google Home app, however but it wont follow my schedule as set in the Google Home App.Wifi signal is great (5 Ub...

E6017216-5F61-4E5E-8194-DD5E4F58D35E.jpeg 082B32CF-1660-4BD3-A79C-D2AD02E22009.jpeg BD512D45-6AE8-4778-94E5-897A0744CD6E.jpeg B533E1CB-22FF-4EDF-88CC-7A16D73E6AF9.jpeg

Nest Camera Notifications

Hello,I am looking to see if there is a away to have a Google Assistant device thsst can be wall mounted that will give me automatic nest camera alerts/video. Also has anyone found a way to display Google camera alerts on a LG OLED TV? I am thinking ...

tekgeek1 by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Home Routines not showing fans

Guessing Wifi.I have Leviton fan and light switches in the house. I have connected the Levition account to Google Home and GH can see the lights and fans and can control them. Issue is, I was setting up a new routine (and this worked previous and is ...

mikeb95 by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Home

I just can’t get my CYNC smart light bulb to connect with my Google Home app and mini nest app

D13 by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos