cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All Nest notifications stopped working

DanaA722
Community Member

I have 2 outdoor cameras, two indoor cameras and a Nest doorbell camera. Each product had custom notification settings (I.e one used zones, another was all people and packages, another only sent notifications when we weren’t home) and worked perfectly fine for months. About 10 days ago, my phone stopped getting notifications from all 5 devices. I’ve gone completely through the troubleshooting doc, double checking all app and iPhone settings - everything is correct. I’ve even tried turning all notifications off then back on again in the Nest app and in my iPhone settings, and logging out of my Nest account then back in again but that didn’t help either. Any other ideas on how I can get my notifications back?

1 Recommended Answer

mdr2
Community Member

Hello Dana,  did you actually power down the phone and power it back up?  Believe it or not this might fix the problem as it could be related to the cell system.

View Recommended Answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mdr2
Community Member

Hello Dana,  did you actually power down the phone and power it back up?  Believe it or not this might fix the problem as it could be related to the cell system.

DanaA722
Community Member

That worked!! 🎉 Thanks so much!

mdr2
Community Member

That is great news.  I'm doing the happy dance for you, LOL

porti
Community Member

Awesome