cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Smart Cameras With Subscription In Goolge Home

ShanePatrickFol
Community Member

As I have Google cameras with a subscription, which record to the Google cloud for 10 days in loop. When I need to check the flim to report to Police. There was no way to put markers to record or download. What I mean by this, I went back a few days on the cloud, where the video starts, then found when I needed the video to stop. But, I cloud not find how to put marker for begian of video; and the mark for when the video ends. Which after this there should be a make video, and save to phone or PC. Which I found no way of this. The only I was able to record video off my own subscription, was go back to the date and time, then before starting the video start screen recording on my phone, then hit play on google home on cloud. Which I had to watch the whole video on my phone while it is buffering as my phone screen record. I spend hours since I have more then one camera, watching the the same footage over and over from different cameras. All while making sure Google Home is still buffering. If any knows what I am talking about, and knows how to make a download from the Google Camera from the Google cloud. Example: (Go back 8 days on the cloud and 10:00PM-11:34- needs to be recorded), does any know how to do that with out watching as it screen records it? So, I cloud put it on a hard drive. Thanks: Shane AKA Lux 

1 Recommended Answer

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Regardless of whether or not you have a subscription, for cameras setup in the Google Home app, you can only download video clips from detected events in the video history. You can't download video clips from footage where no activity was detected.

Save and download video clips - Google Nest Help

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

David_K
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Regardless of whether or not you have a subscription, for cameras setup in the Google Home app, you can only download video clips from detected events in the video history. You can't download video clips from footage where no activity was detected.

Save and download video clips - Google Nest Help