Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home Automation

Blog Posts

What is the Product Experts Program? Read more

The latest updates from Google Home and Nest Read more

Switch to the latest: The Google Nest Skill for Alexa Read more

Help Center

For immediate help, visit the official Google Nest Help Center, where you can find tips, tutorials, and other answers to frequently asked questions.

Forum Posts

Heads up: Philips Hue Change Impacting Scripted Automations!

Hey everyone,We wanted to keep you in the loop about some recent changes related to Philips Hue sensors that might impact your scripted automations. Philips Hue has updated their sensor device configuration to use the TemperatureSetting trait (previo...

Nest Learning Thermostat

I have a ventilation system in my new home that has a damper and opens when the fan is turned on for ventilation. I purchased the Nest Learning Thermostat and they do not know how to wire it. Does anyone have any ideas. A lot of money to spend for so...

TommieB by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting any 24 7 video recordings

I'm paying for my subscription and since Tuesday I have not been getting any 24/7 video recordings I'm not having any success trying to talk to someone to get it taken care of. Does anyone know how I can fix my issue or have any ideas cuz I am at a l...

Google Nest Doorbell battery exploded.

So, for the sake of context, I probably use most google home products... The more useful ones that is (Cameras both indoor and outdoor, doorbells, thermostat etc).Recently, my doorbell suddenly stopped charging. I unmounted it, brought it inside, plu...

Thermopompe et fournaise électrique

Est-ce que quelqu’un parle français dans la salle? j’ai une thermopompe et fournaise électrique. je me demande si il y a un paramètre pour programmer la température extérieure pour qu’à -12 extérieur que ma thermopompe arrête et que le signal soit en...

Black bars on the google nest hub gen 2

So my google nest hub started showing black bar on the left side off the display, it was very subtle but a few days later it covered half of the screen. Unfortunately i didnt have to picture taken after the big change but i have this one: the screen ...

IMG_2182.jpeg
to vote