cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Issue with Nest Aware subscription

KeKeHippo
Community Member

Hello, 

I set up my nest cameras and doorbell (battery powered), linked them to my Google home app, downloaded the nest app.  While on the Home app I try to subscribe to Nest Aware.  It'll let me select which version but when I hit next, it'll load a little bit and then stop and the screen won't change.  I've made sure my account has a payment type and everything.  Any idea what could be happening? 

1 Recommended Answer

KeKeHippo
Community Member

So I figured it out, my nest account was email account B, but payment account was email account A.  I went on the Nest website and subscribed through there directly, making sure the Google Home account and my payment account were the same.  The mobile app didn't give me a method of changing payment methods so that should be something to look out for.

Can someone mark this resolved please? 

View Recommended Answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

KeKeHippo
Community Member

So I figured it out, my nest account was email account B, but payment account was email account A.  I went on the Nest website and subscribed through there directly, making sure the Google Home account and my payment account were the same.  The mobile app didn't give me a method of changing payment methods so that should be something to look out for.

Can someone mark this resolved please?