cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Poor service and products

Dylang09
Community Member

I will never buy a nest product again. This is the second nest thermostat that has broken. I was on vacation and came back to the batteries and unit over heating. Unfortunately when I got home and called customer service I was 1 day past the warranty. The customer service reps were not very helpful and the supervisor refused to speak with me or give me their name. Never again. 

2 REPLIES 2

CoolingWizard
Platinum Product Expert
Platinum Product Expert

Dylang09,

As you say your warranty had expired.  What would you expect? You no longer had a warranty so your choice is to purchase a replacement.  This is not the fault of Google Nest.  This is also why you should have chosen a NestPro installation since that increases your product warranty term and would still covered at his time.  I say to you this should be  a lesson learned.  

Ken, The AC Cooling Wizard

NestPro, Google Pro, Mechanical Engineer and HVAC service company owner.
If my answer solved your problem, click Recommend this Answer below, and If it helped you, please give a Kudo.

Hi folks,

Thanks for the helpful information, CoolingWizard.

Dylang09, I'm sorry that this did not go as you wanted. All Nest and Google devices do have limited warranty and we have policies and processes to implement them. Check this link to know more about our warranty, safety and regulatory information.

Since our support team is able to answer your queries, I will be locking this thread after 24 hours. Feel free to create a new thread if you have other questions of concerns.

Regards,

Mel