Did you mean: 
Apps / Account
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google home not adding thermostat

 trying to connect Google nest learning thermostat to Google home and keep being road blocked by this screen where I can input literally nothing - help? Please?

Screenshot_20240509_151018_com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app.jpg
Nickwo by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Radio on Google Nest Hub

Hello, I live in Belgium, and I used to ask google « hey google, can you play France Info », which is the name of a French news radio. Since a month or more, google reply to me « I can’t play this content here ».I know that France Info is not availab...

Nath2 by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Google Sites

I spent a very long time making a website on Google Sites and when I search it on Google it doesn't show up. AND GOOGLE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A HELP SECTION FOR GOOGLE SITES!!!!!!!

Are the Media Controls in the app

When playing media from a music streaming source to one or multiple speakers, is there a way to control the source (volume, pause/play, skip/repeat, song selection, etc) through the Google Home app? I found is bizarre that there is no obvious way to ...

JWillRVA by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Reminders lists sync to Google Shopping Lists

Is there a way to sync my shopping lists from Apple to Google? Currently I use Apples Reminders app to set up my grocery list for the week. This is especially helpful because of the lists ability to auto sort the items in the list into the appropriat...

JWillRVA by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Home app

That Survey for the app keeps popping up every time I try to go full screen with a camera. That Survey that ask you rats the app. I can't get rid of it. I fill it out still come popping back up. I cleared cache and reinstall app but that Survey still...